Monday, July 31, 2017

Hot Palayok Karama, Dubai

Birthdays and Buffets! 

Lately I have been finding myself in dinner Buffets, and I kid you not when I say that Hot Palayok is one of the hottest place to be with regards to having a budget friendly Filipino Buffets. It is a nice place to celebrate special occasions such as Birthdays, anniversaries or just a simple dinner with family and friends.

One of the things that I truly appreciate about this place aside from their vibrant ambiance is that no matter how busy the place is, their staff and crew are still very friendly and accommodating to everyone's need.









Belated Happy Birthday Beks!

We really are crazy like this! 













Here's to more year, more lunch and more buffets for us!

Hot Palayok Karama, Dubai

Birthdays and Buffets!  Lately I have been finding myself in dinner Buffets, and I kid you not when I say that Hot Palayok is one of the...