Friday, June 16, 2017

Iftar at Pergolas Roda Al Murooj Rotana, Dubai


Ramadan 2017


For those of you that is not familiar with the term it is the 9th month in the Islamic calendar where our Muslim brothers and sister observe strict fasting from dawn to sunset. So Iftar meals are abundant in most of the food establishments around town, it is the evening meal where Muslims end their fast at sunset and it is best for sharing with family and friends.

This year is quite different for me as I am celebrating it with my new company. Our team head organized an Iftar dinner at Pergolas Roda Al Murooj Rotana near Dubai Mall. As a foodie I was excited to try what they are prepared for Iftar as mostly Muslims Family gather together during this evenings to break their fast. Her is a glimpse of the wide variety of food they offer for their Iftar Buffet at Pergolas.


My personal high!








































Vambina's Eats: Fish & Co Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi

Seafood at it's Finest! Rarely do I find a restaurant here in Dubai that features stellar seafood dishes! So when I discovered ...